We encourage Indigenous people of Québec and our allies to become a member of PAQ.
A member of PAQ is a person who:
- Agrees with the mission and objectives of Projets Autochtones du Québec;
- Signs a membership form delivered by the organization;
- Is accepted as a member by the Board of Directors.
What power do members have?
- Members have the right to attend the meetings of Projets Autochtones du Québec, to speak, and to vote;
- Members are eligible to become a member of the Board of Directors (according to specific conditions set out in our regulations).
How to be a member:
- To become a member, please fill out the membership form below;
- The membership form is valid for one year. If you wish to remain a member, you have to fill out the form annually;
- Your name, address, phone number and email address are necessary in order to complete the form.
Fill-out the form by clicking here.