Join the Projets Autochtones du Québec Team
When you join PAQ’s team, you will have a chance to make this city a better place to live. You will work as part of a dynamic and committed team who share and promote the values of the Montreal Indigenous community. This opportunity will enrich your knowledge of Indigenous cultures across the country while making a difference in the everyday life of Indigenous women and men experiencing homelessness, or at risk in Montreal.
Advantages of working at PAQ.
• Group insurance available for full-time permanent employees.
• Meals offered during evening shifts for front-line employees.
• Training and development activities.
• Paid sick leave benefits.
• Flexible hours (depending on the role).
• You will never have a dull day!
Current Job Opportunities
Handyman/Handywomen and delivery person
Intervention Worker – Shelter, Overnights
Intervention Worker – Managed Alcohol Program
Restorative Justice and Wellness Support Worker